Monday 1 February 2016

lush unicorn horn

It's not surprising that I rate this bubble bar the most gorgeous one that Lush are selling right now. When I discovered that It was coming out with the Valentines range, I was very excited to get my hands on it and try it out. What is surprising about this product is that it smells nothing like you would imagine it would. The design invites you into a sweet offering. Instead, this bubble bar has a very light and rather gentle lavender aroma.
It is very easy to use. It's very soft to touch and crumbles with ease so just be careful that you have somewhere to store the crumbled pieces until you need them. But I decided to run it under the tap which didn't break off a lot anyway. After running it under the running tap, the tub filled with wonderfully soft and fragrant bubbles - although again, the lavender was strong enough to be appreciated but gentle enough that it wasn't overpowering. Even though this does not send your bath water in crazy colours, this bubble bar does wonders at calming your body and mind offering you a really relaxing, soothing bathing experience. I used this before settling to bed and I really loved how clean and comforted I felt after I exited the bath. I know some Lush lovers who love their baths to be all bright colours in their tub, but for me I never cared about that at all with this product. I appreciate that soft and refreshed that I felt after I had used it in my bath.
you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig