Tuesday 9 February 2016

dartmouth

As I am currently in Devon, I had decided to do an outfit of the day post. Although my outfit was casual, I still wanted to do a post like this. As it is so windy and cold here in Devon, I have been wearing my snug as a pug beanie from Primark and my cosy long tartan scarf also from Primark. Today me and my boyfriend visited Dartmouth which isn't so far from where we are in Torcross. They have a few small shops and a lovely fish restaurant which is one of the many places we love. You can see the full photos of my outfit below. 




Pug Print Bobble Hat - Primark // Scarf - Primark (Similar) // Lilac Boyfriend Coat - Primark (Similar) // Sweater - Topshop // Stripey Skirt - Oasis (Similar) // Boots - Zara (Similar)
you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! Your hat is the cutest thing ever! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit - especially the cute hat :)
    and you're really pretty btw

    xo Lena

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig