Thursday 24 March 2016

mini boots haul (2)

When Boots sends you many vouchers in the post it makes you want to visit your local store ASAP and that is what I did yesterday. I didn't really have a splurge as the Birmingham store was mega busy because of the 3 for 2 deal Boots have on makeup. But I did pick up things I needed and some I wanted to try.


Rimmel Scandel Eyes Waterproof In Nude / £3.99 - I wanted a nude eyeliner to use on the waterline and I heard that this one from Rimmel is the best for application. I tried it this morning and I love it. It really brightens my eyes and has a very soft texture so is extremely easy to apply.

Bourjois City Radiance Foundation In Vanilla / £9.99 - I asked on my Twitter (@_milkyte4_) yesterday what products I need to try and somebody said that Bourjois City Radiance is really good. When I got to the makeup stand there was only one left, in my shade! It obviously must be that good if there wasn't any left. I will keep you posted on this foundation.

Batiste Dry Shampoo / £3.29 - Again if you looked at my Twitter page yesterday you would have seen that I ran out of dry shampoo and I was gutted. In my opinion dry shampoo is the best thing that has been made. Batiste have a great range and I decided to go for their Marakech.

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo / £4.19 - I had to pick up my favourite shampoo as I was running out. I only started using Aussie a couple of months ago as people were hyping about their shampoos. This particular shampoo is for dry and damaged hair which is my hair type. As soon as I blow dry my hair, it looks and smells so good. It is a bit pricey but it lasts for ages.

Imperial Leather Shower Cream Coconut / £1.00 - I am loving these shower creams. Recently I finished their Marshmellow one and I didn't think any other scent would beat it but this Coconut one does smell pretty good.


you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Going to sound so stupid but does that Imperial Leather shower gel strongly smell of coconut?!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't sound stupid at all!
      I used it in the shower this morning and it feels like you're having a shower in the tropics. So I would say that it does strongly smell of coconut.

      Delete
  2. I love dry shampoo, it's such a life saver! haha, if yo do run out though, and if you've got any, baby powder works really well! I put in on my head and pillow before going to get and it works a charm!xo

    non-repetatur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh. I used to do that when I was younger before school, it really did work aha. Thank you for reminding me.

      Delete
  3. So many lovely bits - I'd love to see what you think of the Bourjois City Radiance foundation, heard a few good things so far!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh ive just done a boots haul and was going to get the Bourjois City Radiance foundation but said to myself, Gill - do you really need another foundation?! looking at it here makes me gutted I never got it, sorry bank balance looks like i'm going back!

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely want to try the batiste dry shampoo!

    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rimmel eyeliner, it really brightens up your eyes and has is so creamy!

    Shellie Skillen

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig