Monday 7 March 2016

keele hall

This week I am spending it in Stoke-On-Trent where my boyfriend currently lives and studies at. I have been to Stoke many times of course visiting Sean and also travelling around the area. As today was such a lovely Spring like weather I decided to take some outfit pictures. We visited Keele Hall which is located by the Keele University where Sean studies. I was amazed by how gorgeous the grounds were.
You could say that this is my first full on Spring outfit with the pastel colours. I have wanted a nice boyfriend kind of shirt for so long and I found this one in New Look recently and now I cannot stop wearing it. You can make it look casual or make it look smart. I have to give a special mention to New Look for selling the best high waisted jeans. These are my second pair and I finally got them in grey. If you're struggling to find some nice pieces for Spring I would go into New Look right away as you will be dressed head to toe in perfect Spring wear!


Stripped Shirt - New Look // High Waisted Grey Skinny Jeans - New Look // Lilac PointedShoes - Accessorize (Similar)
Bag - Depop (Similar) // Rose Gold Rings - Pandora // Nails - Models Own Hyper Gel 'Lilac Sheen'
you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the shirt! The whole outfit just looks very put together, I really like it :) Also the location is beautiful, looks like such a lovely place x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go to Keele!! Loved going about Keele Hall, it's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig