Sunday 13 March 2016

lush ladybird bubble bar


I am loving Lush's Spring collection, they have so many cute products in, especially this Ladybird. I couldn't bring myself to put it in my bath but in she went (only half of her) and I had a great bubble bath. The smell the Ladybird gives off is just wonderful. I would have to say that this one is the best I have tried in a long while. The water went a gorgeous bright strawberry red and the smell that went with it was LUSH. You get a fruity scent but with a hint of mint that comes out when you're in the bath. I came out feeling super soft as always with any Lush product and smelt dreamy. I will be very sad when this little one leaves the stores but I am very sure that Lush will give us more gorgeous treats over the next months.

Have you tried any of the Spring collection?
you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I cannot wait to get my hands on some of the Lush Easter and Spring stuff! This is so cute! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how cute is that?! I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to use it xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds perfect I think I might have to get a few and stock up!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely and I am in need for a quick lush spree soon haha :)

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig