1. Get baking! I have seen some yummy Easter treats on Pinterest so I have made notes of some that I will be making throughout the month. This vanilla peach cake looks amazing.
2. Purchase some new Spring/Summer bits. My wardrobe is looking a little empty since my clear out, I need some more blush items. I have my eye on this tea jumpsuit from ASOS.
3. Have some afternoon walks in the local woods. I want to make the most of our sunshine days so a nice Easter walk would be lovely. Imagine the Instagram shots I could get!
4. Light my new Yankee Candle from the new collection. I already love the Wild Mint, it reminds me of a virgin mojito.
5. Read and finish at least one book this month. I'm on the look out for the perfect book to read in the sun, if you have any recommendations please let me know.
6. Plan more healthy lunches and dinners at the start of the week. I'm trying to cut down on sugar, and instead make some healthy salads for lunch. Using a food schedule planner really does help keep you motivated.
7. Drink a lot more water. I have become forgetful when it comes to drinking the correct amount of water a day. Drinking more water will help keep me more hydrated throughout the way.
8. Take my skincare more seriously. My skin hasn't been looking it's best recently and that is because I haven't been doing my skincare routine every morning and evening. I would like to push myself to cleanse, tone and moisturise my skin before I do my make-up or before I go to bed.
9. Cut down on eating sweets and chocolates in the evenings. Although the mini eggs and Easter sweets are around at the moment, I really need to try not to eat so much before I head to bed. I would like to keep this going even when Easter is over.
10. Save some money and not splurge. I have a holiday in July to Barcelona and I really want to try and do a lot whilst I am there like visit the top tourist places there. So I am going to try not to splurge my money when I get paid.
What are your plans for the month?
you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!♥