Tuesday 6 March 2018

mothers day at lush

 I was recently lucky enough to receive some of the new lovely bits from *Lush's Mother Day range. Starting with *Mother Of Pearl which has a marble effect. I always find the floral scents a little overpowering for me, but this however is very gentle enough for me to thoroughly enjoy. The scent reminds me of freshly washed bed sheets, so I could imagine that when I get into the bath it will be just like slipping into a freshly made bed. I'm looking forward to giving this a try.

This cute bear shaped massage bar intrigues me. *Honey Bear smells divine! I actually used him after my shower yesterday morning and my skin was nice and soft. Didn't feel greasy as I did expect that from a massage bar, but it felt lovely to use.

Not going to lie, when I saw this bath bomb called *Madame President, the first thing I thought of was the ball that is in Toy Story. But back to bomb, I'm not sure on the scent of it but I can't wait to see the colours it will make my bath water.
Lastly is this soap called *Purple Loosestrife, you have to agree that this is a gorgeous soap. The design is so pretty, makes me not want to use it! I always wanted to try a lavender and violet scented soap because they are some of my favourite, relaxing scents. Looking forward to giving this a try in the evenings.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The mother of pearl bubbleroon is MY FAVE from this year's collection I'm just so obsessed with it :D

    franalibi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig