Monday 11 January 2016

my first glossy box 2016

A couple of days ago I decided to subscribe to GLOSSY Box. GLOSSY Box offer 4 full sized products that are worth £50 all for £10, plus postage and packaging a month. I was very excited to receive my first box today. Below I will list the 4 products that I have got.


- Unani Dermo Defense Face Mask / I was excited when I saw a face mask was included! As I get really oily and a blemished skin my face needs a special treatment. And I tend to use face masks to help that. It says to apply it once a week evenly over a cleansed face. So this will be included in my skin care routine.
- Madara Cellular Repair Serum / I had never used a repair serum before so I don't know much about them. But I am willing to give this one a try as it is said to boost hydration into your skin.
- Teeez Cosmetics Oasis Dem Lipstick / I loved the look of this lipstick when I saw it. I had never heard of this brand before so I'm excited to see what this lipstick is like. It is said to keep lips nourished for the wintery months ahead. It has coconut oil in it to keep your lips hydrated, a bit like a lip balm. I love the colour aswell.
- GLOSSY Box Eyeshadow In Glossy Mauve / GLOSSY have kindly added one of their own products which is a satin eyeshadow. I cannot wait to wear this!
- Maria Nila Luminous Color Hair Masque / I have always wanted to use a hair masque! I cannot wait to try this one out. It smells incredible! It is said to give you the glossiest locks ever.


you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I always wish you got more makeup in these boxes, intrigued by the Teeez lipstick though! x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig