Monday 4 January 2016

out with the old, in with the new



I had been wanting new hair straighteners for years and the other week I decided it was time. For 5 years I was using my trusty GHD's that I got for a birthday present. I had my eye on BaByliss' Gold Hair Straighteners for a while so they were the first on my mind when looking for some newer ones. I popped into Argos as they had a sale and they were the only place I could find these straighteners at a reasonable price. I was a happy bunny when that box came down the ramp with many other goods. I was so excited to go back home and try these baby's out.

When I got home I took them out of the box and wow I was in love. I tried them out on my dull morning hair, and they instantly made my hair so smooth and straight. It amazed me when they heated up in 30 seconds, my old GHD's would take a minute to heat up. The controls are simplistic and designed so you can get the most out of the tool without overdoing it, thanks to three heat up settings that reach up to 235 degrees within seconds. Although the heat is over powering, it doesn't feel like it is damaging your hair.

If you're in the market for a new pair of straighteners this year and are a little intimidated by some of the more expensive brands and their super-charged heat settings, then BaByliss off an affordable alternative that doesn't scrimp on performance.


you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These look like really good straighteners! Will have to look into them :) mine are on their last legs!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspxot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig