Tuesday 12 January 2016

home office inspiration

I don't even have my own place yet and I am already thinking about what my own office space will look like in my future home! Now that I am recently getting into blogging again I would love to have that space where I can have the perfect lighting and everything around me that I need. Pinterest again is a hero as I have found so many ideas that I love. I really cannot wait for the day I get to pick the perfect furniture that I want and how to decorate the walls and floors...I'm growing up too fast!


If you use Pinterest, let me know so I can follow you!
you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm turning part of our spare bedroom into a little office/blogging space so I love this post a lot and have seen some great inspiration from it so thank you! x

    Katie | daydreamkatie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my workspace at home it's so nice to make an area that you love because it motivates you to work so much more! Pinterest is soo good for ideas mine is @ashoneill_ , loved this post to get a bit more inspiration for my workplace thank youu!xx

    http://ashhoneill.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inspiration, definitely along the lines of how I would design my house! :) xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig