Thursday 7 January 2016

a few favourite blogs to share!

I have decided to make a post and share some blog love for some of the lovely girls around the blogging world. I do follow a lot of blogs via bloglovin and on twitter, but I always find myself checking a few more than others. Reasons including the writing, photography or just the blog in itself. So here are a few of my favourite blogs for you to have a gander at and hopefully follow!

Make sure you check them out!
you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing - I love finding new blogs to follow <3
    http://sophie-georgia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post - I've been looking for some new blogs to follow so will have to check these out.
    x

    Small&Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my little blog, it's lovely to hear that it's on your fave blogs to read!

    L x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig