Saturday 2 January 2016

cosmopolitan fragrance 30ml bottle

In December I was lucky enough to receive an email from the team at Cosmopolitan, The Fragrance who wanted writers/bloggers to try out their new fragrance. I obviously said yes and here I am today to share with you what I thought.
I do love to read Cosmopolitan magazine whenever I can get my hands on it on the news-stand. I got this months issue which features Millie Mackintosh on the front cover (BABE ALERT.) I always find the articles more fun to read than from any other glossy magazine as they can be personal so you can find yourself laughing at some of them. You also see fellow bloggers making appearances inside the magazine.

But onto the fragrance...here's what the Cosmopolitan team says about it:
The fragrance is captured in fresh sparkling top notes of mandarin, bergamot and red berries. Then comes the surprisingly seductive heart: hypnotic night- blooming jasmine and the powdery sweetness of heliotrope. Pimento berries give it a rich shot of spice, white carrot seed offers something earthy and unexpected. The base will linger on your skin long after you've sprayed, with powerful patchouli, comforting vanilla and the tobacco-like qualities of tonka.

As soon as I read all of that, I was hooked. The smell is pretty good, reminds me of Spring/Summer which would be the time I would probably use it. The bottle is so joyful to look at with the juice inside. It's so colourful, art-decor-inspried and it does look elegant next to my other perfume bottles.

If you are interested in reading more about this fragrance then click here
You can now purchase this bottle at Boots here

you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig