Tuesday 8 August 2017

five tv shows you need to watch


When A/W rolls around and you get those cosy evenings, I like to watch my favourite shows either on the sofa with a soft blanket or in my bed amongst pillows whilst eating a snack. I thought I would share with you my top TV show picks:

Suits | I remember watching the first episode of Suits when it aired on the channel Dave and then I just never saw the others until I saw them on Netflix, then I was hooked! It focuses on a character named Mike Ross, a talented college dropout guy, who started working for a law firm as a law associate for Harvey Spector. However, Mike never actually attended law school. It's a really good series and I am fully up to date with it. Plus, you get to see men in suits.

Pretty Little Liars | Even though this series is now over, it still has a place in my heart. If you're a girl like me and loves a good 'thriller' then you will love it past the first season as it can come across a bit meh for first impressions. It's based on four young girls who try and figure out where their friend Alison is, who has gone missing. They get tormented by a mystery person who call themselves 'A'. It's a great teen series and I still put it on sometimes just to have it in the background whilst I do some work.

Gossip Girl | If you're a close person to me, then you will know that I LOVE Gossip Girl. This is another one that is now finished and still makes me sad to this day. I remember when this aired in the UK and everybody in my school was obsessed (as I went to an all girls school.) It's all filmed in New York City so when you watch it you see all the amazing locations. Also, Blair Waldorf is just my favourite person on the show.

Game Of Thrones | Onto one that I have recently been watching. Sean was watching this one day and I was just doing some work and then I ended up watching it. Didn't really get me that interested until I read more about it on Twitter and friends told me to give it a try. So I decided to start from the first season and I did find it hard to get into at first, but it is one that I quickly binged watched before the new season was released.

Gilmore Girls | When I find a series that I like I really go all in with it and one of them is this one. It's one of those shows to definitely watch in A/W time as it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Sean bought me a Borg Jacket for Christmas last year because of this show. Also, Stars Hallow is the place to live and Luke's Diner is a great place for coffee!

Have you watched any of these shows?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Pretty Little Liars is one of my favourite shows - Gossip Girl is definitely on my list to watch next! x

    Small&Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started Game Of Thrones since everyone I know is telling me to watch it haha

    franalibi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gilmore Girls is my absolute fave! You've got some classics in here x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig