Tuesday 22 August 2017

new in - beauty bits

Crabtree & Evelyn London  . Pomegrante & Argan Oil Collection . Body Wash & Hand Therapy * - The lovely PR team at Crabtree & Evelyn London kindly sent me some of their wonderful products to try as they have a new collection coming out soon. Out of all the other products and scents I decided to pick the Pomegrante & Argan oil range because I liked the idea that It leaves your skin nourished and because I love the smell of pomegrante so much. I have already used the hand therapy and the smell lingers on your skin which I love. Definitely a luxury skincare brand which would be perfect as a Christmas gift. I will go into more depth about these in a separate post once I have had more use out of them.

NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray - I was very intrigued when I saw this on the NYX counter, I had never heard of it, but It sounded like something I would really love. I have quite the oily t-zone and the only setting spray I have tried is the Urban Decay All Nighter which I will always talk about. I'll keep you updated on this one.

NYX Born To Glow . Illuminating Primer Base - I bought this as I heard that this is the dupe for MAC's Strobe Cream and for the price I paid I thought "it better be worth it". If you have tried this primer yourself, let me know.

Lush Bunny Moon Jelly Face Mask - While I was in Bath a couple of weeks ago I thought I would visit the Lush store and I came across these new jelly face masks. One that caught my eye was Bunny Moon (the name was just too cute not to refuse.) I'm so excited to give this a try one night as the smell and look of it makes me intrigued.

Nip + Fab Skin . Dragons Blood Fix Cleansing Pads - When I saw these on offer in Boots, I put them straight into my basket. I have heard so many great things about these pads especially from Millie Mackintosh who has raved about these. Once I have removed my make-up completely, I will use these pads to cleanse into my pores and hydrate my skin.

Have you tried any of these beauty finds?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really want to try the new LUSH face masks. They have new jelly bath bombs which look amazing too!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so many posts about the new LUSH jelly face masks range and i'm so intrigued to try them out! I couldn't live without my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray so i'm interest to see your updated thoughts on the NYX spray :)

    Gem x / www.itsgemmab.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try Nip & Fab, I've heard so many great things! x

    Tiffany Tales | Lifestyle & Beauty 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of these products, so I'd love to see how you get on with them. I'm especially interested in the NYX setting spray; I also have an oily t-zone and swear by Urban Decay's Deslick, but it's so pricey!

    Louise | Lipstick & Luxe

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some fab pieces here!! I want to try more from Nip & Fab

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig