Tuesday 1 August 2017

my august to do list

Can you believe how fast this year is going, it's now August! Time to savour the last of the Summer we have left and I am determind to complete this to do list I have for this month...

1. Use up the last products in my Lush stash in the evenings so I am ready to go and buy some of the A/W Range when it hits the shops.

2. Read the rest of my books on my "to read" pile.

3. Stock up on more of the Yoo Moo Frozen Yogurt Lollies that I discovered in Waitrose. These are suitable for vegans if you're interested.

4. Go on a hunt for a cute affordable statement rug for my bedroom.

5. Start driving lessons again. I am aiming towards getting my driving licence in the next 2 months so I will be getting back on the road again and revising for my theory test.

6. Get my fitness back on track. Quitting the gym had it's reasons, but I want to still try and work out even if it's at home or seeing a personal trainer once a week.

7. Spend time outside when the weather gets that little bit warmer.

8. Cook some delicious recipes I have found on Pinterest. Stay away from the takeaways!

9. Let someone else tackle my brows. I think it's time to book in to get my brows waxed and tinted. I have let them grow bushy purposly so I can get them done professionally.

10. Continue watching Game Of Thrones and Suits every week.

What's on your to do list for August?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. nice post!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even realise how much I have to do until I just started thinking about it - think my to do list is miles long

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe that we are halfway through August already?!?! This year is flying by. You've got some fab things on this list, I hope you have a great month x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig