Wednesday 6 December 2017

a december to do list

December is finally here, time to get out the fairy lights and Christmas tree. Wrap up those presents for loved ones and add them underneath the tree. This time of year is just my absolute favourite as I love gift giving and decorating the house. Here is my to do list for the month...

1. Have a few festive baths using some of my Lush favourites like Magic Wand and Shoot For The Stars.

2. Snuggle up in the evenings with some delicious snacks. I love to have some Terry's Chocolate Orange along with a hot cappuccino with sprinkles of chocolate and a splash of peppermint syrup. Pop on a Christmas film and pull out the soft blanket.

3. Pick up the Christmas Radio Times magazine and circle all the things I don't want to miss - does anybody else do this?

4. Get out my party wear for the festive outings for drinks and food. I recently bought this jumpsuit from Monki. It's silver metallic and it has a pretty back. Can't wait to style this with some colourful heels, maybe red.

5. Paint both my toe nails and finger nails with a sparkle red.

6. Help out the animal shelters and food banks. If you have a little time between now and Christmas, head down to a food bank or an animal shelter and give something this year to them.

7. Buy myself some Wintery pjs. I have my eye on these ones from ASOS.

8. Put the ASDA Christmas duvet on the bed along with the cotton fitted sheet from Primark to get all warm in the nights ahead.

9. Meet up with my friends to give out our secret santa presents.

10. Defrost the Micheal Buble Christmas Album and play it on a loop.

What are your plans for this month?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love these ideas! I'm super excited to get all cosy in the evenings leading up to Christmas watching a Christmas film with a hot beverage!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely with you on the lush baths and painting my nails, in fact I reckon I'm going to do mine tonight! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just painted my nails. I said I would go with a sparkly red, but instead went with Starry Night from Essie which is a sparkly blue.

      Delete
  3. i absolutely loveeeee that harry potter bauble!! so so cute! xxx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Primark! If you have one near to you at all x

      Delete
  4. YEESSS TO NO. 3 AND 8 :D

    franalibi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this! You've got some fab ideas and now I can't stop thinking about a peppermint cappuccino

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig