Tuesday 3 November 2015

benefit they're real tinted primer




I get far too excited when Benefit release a new product. In this months Elle Magazine, there is a fab little freebie from Benefit. It's they're real tinted primer which isn't available to buy for another 9 weeks. I wasn't aware that I needed to prime my lashes before applying my normal mascara but apparently you do. I had tried the they're real mascara before but I much prefer the roller lash mascara so it seemed to work out much better.
The primer is designed to go on before your normal mascara and it will do all the separating, lengthening and boosting work for you. The brush is a lovely thin one, which really grabs hold of the lashes and separates them really well. Once you pop on your normal mascara it looks fab. This primer certainly helps your lashes look amazing. If you don't fancy those long lashes, then the primer comes in a brown shade so it can be worn on it's own for a more natural look.
As I didn't know you needed a primer to use on your lashes, I was impressed with the they're real tinted primer. I didn't have to use my eyelash curlers as when I apply this it helps to grab those lashes really well and pull them up, giving them a bit of length as well as a curl. I'll definitely pick up the full size when it is released, will you?
you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig