Saturday 31 October 2015

bruslem park

I am getting use to taking outfit posts now, so here is one from today when I was at Bruslem Park. As this was the day of Halloween, me and Sean decided to go on a cute lunchtime walk. I was dressed very casual as I was only going for a walk. I still love my lilac coat from Primark that I got last winter along with my ripped knee jeans from ASOS. Again I have my gold backback from New Look which I just can't get enough of it. It is now my new favourite bag. I did buy a cute coin purse from Accessorize which goes with the bag so I am pretty much in love with the golds/coppers this month. You will find the links at the bottom of what I am wearing.






Backpack - New Look // Scarf - A Gift // Coat - Primark (Similar) // Deer Print Top - Sainsburys TU // Ripped Knees Jeans - ASOS (Similar) // White Converse - Schuh



you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig