Wednesday 21 October 2015

my autumn make-up look

So Autumn is officially here so I thought I would share with you the product's that I will be using other the next few month's. I always go for different shades this time of year. I think Autumn is a great time to play with those golden, darker shades. I still don't use a high coverage foundation as I like to show off those freckles. But I will still use concealer to cover up that redness.




As I said I like to go for a minimal coverage around this time of year. A newer foundation for me is Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation, I love this foundation. I would normally use a primer aswell but I couldn't find it when this photo was taken. The finish is perfect and it's not cakey at all, it sit's nicely on my skin and gives me a flawless finish. This foundation does last all day long, I think I may have found a replacement from Revlon's Nearly Naked Foundation. 
I am loving having those long lashes and along with my usual eyeliner look I have been using Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde mascara which makes my lashes so so long. The packaging is also so trendy.
I used to hate lipstick and now I am absolutely obsessed. I love Topshop's "Beguiled" lipstick which is a gorgeous dark vampy colour that I wouldn't normally go for. But along with my pale completion, it just works so well together. I'm always changing up my nail varnish but around Autumn I like to match my lipstick with my nails so I always go for those purple, berry, reds and browny shades. I am loving Essie's "Lace Is On" which is a glittery purple colour.
Eye shadow has got to be my favourite part of my Autumn make-up routine. I love berry, metallic and brown shades. I have been using W7 In The Nude Palette, I did a review on this which you can look at here. I tend to go for the more golden and brown in the day, then in the evening I'll go for a deeper berry toned eye.

I do love this time of year, I officially have all the knitted jumpers on along with my chunky scarfs. I hope you enjoyed this style post. Let me know what products you use for Autumn.

thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous look and I love the Topshop lipstick on you, it's a very pretty colour :) x

    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Especially the lip color!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig