Tuesday 6 October 2015

skin care products i will always trust

My skincare collection grows more and more everyday. Even though Clinque's 3 step skin care has recently helped my skin, I can't help but not stop using my old favourites. These products are always repurchased over and over again because they are just bloomin' good!

The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion - £9.00 is a great new moisturiser for blemish-prone skin. Tea tree lotions and potions have never let me down when it comes to spot fighting and this cream is great for soothing my break outs while keeping my oily t-zone at bay.

Bioderma Make-Up Remover - £3.30 has become a big favourite of mine. Although I love Garnier's Michellar Water because it is so cheap and works just as good, Bioderma is just the best. It washes all of my make-up off so easily and my face always looks so clean. I like to use it especially in the mornings as it seems to wake up my skin and then of course at night when I take off my day/evening make-up.

Lush Eau Roma Water - £8.50 is now my third bottle, I just love this stuff. The one thing I do with this toner is spray it onto a cotton pad and apply it all over my face after using Bioderma as it freshens up my skin and removes any of that remaining make-up that I cannot see before I move onto moisturising. I am a big fan of this toner.
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig