Friday 16 October 2015

brampton park

Well, here's an outfit post. On Tuesday I hopped on a train to Stoke to surprise my boyfriend Sean who is currently at university there and the plan worked. We spent most of the day carving pumpkins, which we both had no experience in so we thought we'd give it a go. They turned out pretty good from a first experience. But anyway back to the day these photos were taken. Yesterday before we travelled back to Birmingham I wanted to visit this nice park that I found on Google (yes, I browse for cute parks). Before we pulled into the car park we saw this cat just getting all snug in a pile of leaves and It melted my heart so much, that I had to take a picture of it which you will see when you scroll down to look at the photos. The park we went to was called Brampton Park, it had a lovely small garden and a free museum, we didn't venture into the museum though. Everywhere just looked so autumnal that I had to take a few snaps.





Black Fedora - Select // Backpack - New Look // Hem Wrap - New Look (Similar) // Spike Necklace - Girls On Film // Turtle Neck Top - Primark (Similar) // Suede Denim Skirt - Boohoo // Tights - Primark // Studded Brown Ankle Boots - Ebay
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig