Saturday 3 October 2015

lush frozen bath bomb


Lush products are my favourite things to review, particularly their bath bombs. There's nothing nicer than a hot bubble bath and smelling like many fab creations. The appearance of the bomb is beautiful. Apart from it being Frozen themed, I think it was the smell that attracted me more. It has a mixture of grapefruit, which is lovely and tunisian neroli. The uplifting fragrance means this would be a great bath bomb to use last night as soon as I finished work as I was feeling tired and grotty.

As soon as you drop it into the water, it immediately fizzes into a blend of snow white and sky blue. This instantly made me feel happier and calmer. Once it all dissolved, the white element felt so soft and moisturising on my skin, which means it was not only fun to use but also beneficial. Soon after the water was a gorgeous blue with a glitter sheen on the surface of the water. It all felt very magical! The glitter did stay on my skin and still is after yesterday. 

Cleaning out the bath wasn't too much hassle especially as I thought it would be with all the glitter and bright blue. I would recommend picking it up if it is still available as it's such a treat to experience!
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ahhhh this looks so pretty!!! I deffo need to pick this up!:) X
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in my Lush store the other day, they have some amazing new products and re-vamped old faves!

    Meg ♡
    www.meg-riley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this about a week ago and I'm yet to try it out - ps have you seen lush's Christmas/Halloween range glad to see some old favourites made it this year x

    Leanne | www.oohsimplething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig