Friday 12 February 2016

rosie for autograph lipsticks

I had seen this collection from Marks & Spencer floating around the internet for a while and I kept telling myself that I would at least buy one of the products from Rosie's Autograph range, so I did. I'm more of a lipstick girl than any other beauty item so I bought two out of the collection. The first one being "Rose Lace" and the second in "Silk Rose". 


£14 Each
These lipsticks are literally stunning, reminds me a lot of the Charlotte Tilbury range with the rose gold packaging. They have metal magnetic closure which has just automatically made it so much more classy. All the lipsticks are beautifully creamy textured and finish, highly pigmented and gorgeous assortment of neutral shades and some brights. I personally love the nudes, I was tempted to go for "Super Model Kiss" which is a bright red but I fell in love with the nudes straight away, so maybe next time.
you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. these look lovely and the packaging is so pretty!:)xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow how pretty do these look! I really want to pick up the 'Silk Rose' shade, its gorgeous! x
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee the packaging for these! I keep seeing her use them on Snapchat and they are so gorgeous! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They remind me of Charlotte Tilbury packaging, it's so gorgeous! Would love to see swatches of these. The shades look lovely!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so beautiful! The gold packaging is just stunning xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the packaging is just divine. a little rose gold never hurt nobody.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!
    Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig