Saturday 13 February 2016

valentines day make-up

Valentines Day is tomorrow and I thought that I would share with you what I would be wearing if me and my boyfriend did have plans tomorrow but sadly we don't as he goes back to university. So today being Valentines Day Eve we have decided to celebrate it early. We opened our cards and presents in the morning. Sean got me a lovely bunch of flowers, I can't wait to put them in my bedroom back home. He also got me a lovely rose gold bow ring from Pandora which I have been wearing all day.
I have decided to share what I did wear yesterday night when we went out for our "valentines meal". I obviously went for a red lip and I know that is the most typical colour to wear but I find a red lip so classy and flirty. I didn't really do much on my eyes, just black eye liner and some mascara, my everyday look. Full details below of the products I used!

Face -

Eyes/Brows -

Lips -

Brushes -


What are your plans for Valentines Day?
you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. lovely make up colors!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A red lip is always a good idea! Those flowers are gorgeous. Do you have a photo of the ring?

    nat | Dignifiable

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Seventeen Concealer is one of my favourites, i prefer it over the Nars Concealer!
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig