Thursday 31 August 2017

transitional beauty picks

We're heading towards my favourite time of year! I decided to pull out some beauty products all ready to use for when Autumn arrives. There are some nudes and still some colours in there from burgundy to golds. 

The first thing I pulled out was a fragrance by Bronnley England called Zealous Flower*. It is a lovely bottle filled with Pink Pepper, Pear, Jasmine and Mandarine. It's fresh on the skin and just utterly divine.

For skin in the evenings I will slather my skin in the Sleepy Body Lotion from Lush. I know I always talk about this product but It really does what it says. With the coco-butter, oats and calming lavender over your skin, it will help you drift off to sleep.
Under my make-up I will be using the NYX Illuminating Primer Base to brighten up my skin under my foundation. I love how this gives you that natural glow even without using foundation!

On my lips I will be wearing the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Madrid, the perfect colour for Autumn. If you want to go bold like me, then you should get the NYX Lip Liner in Dark Soul to draw on those lips and then add in the matte lip cream over the top. This is a fab look paired with black liquid liner and strong lashes on the eyes.

For highlighter, Revolution Strobe Highlighter in Moon Glow is simply gorgeous. I honestly thought this wouldn't be such a good highlighter for £3, with a tiny bit on the tops of my cheek bones it certainly works to bring my face to life. On the tops of my cheeks I will be using H&M's Pure Radiance Powder Blusher in Rosy Brown. This is ideal for Autumn, silky soft blusher sculpts the cheeks flawlessly. The dusky pink works well paired with vampy lips and brings radiance to the skin.

To brighten up tired eyes I will be using the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. Lining your waterline can make such a difference to tired eyes, white liner really opens up the eyes but if you're a little worried about how it may look and want more of a nude, I would recommend Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Waterproof Liner in Nude.

For when I do my smokey eyes I will always have my trusty Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to make sure my eyes stay in tact.

Lastly, on my nails I have pulled out two Essie nail polishes. First one being Smokin Hot which has purple and grey tones, it's a lovely colour to wear everyday. And I have also got In Stitches to wear, this is my favourite red. It reminds me of a colour you would see on some Autumn leaves.

What do you think of my picks?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I still haven't tried out anything from H&Ms range, I feel like there isn't as much hype for their products recently..Essie polishes are so pretty, I love the ones you've chosen
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig