Friday 1 September 2017

my september to do list

September brings all of my favourite things all at once. I am so excited for the crisp Autumn mornings, layering, a lot of hot drinks and more scented candles.

1. Hit Homesense to pick up some of their Autumnal candles that they currently have in stock to scatter around my bedroom.

2. Because September 1st is Back To Hogwarts, I will be reading the first Harry Potter book as it seems fitting to re-read with a cup of tea in hand.

3. Hunt down some conkers for future flat lays and to also place around the house as they supposedly get rid of spiders.

4. Continue watching The Great British Bake Off whilst eating some sweet treats. I have been planning on baking some salted caramel cookies one evening.

5. Finally wear my new boots out from Primark (in the above picture) which will be paired with a pair of thick tights when the colder mornings or evenings starts to come.

6. Dig out the scarves from my drawer and maybe invest in a new bobble hat - I love this one from Topshop.

7. Get all the camping supplies out as me and my boyfriend Sean will be going camping for two nights in Brighton.

8. Indulge in a warm Lush bath on the dark gloomy evenings. I am getting super excited about the new Autumn collection that was leaked! 

9. Re-watch Stranger Things on Netflix so I am all ready for season two in October.

10. Get excited for all the things Autumn & Winter have to offer - Halloween, Bonfire Night and Christmas!

What's on your September to do list?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am so excited for Stranger Things as well I might just rewatch it! I've also never actually read Harry Potter (I know, right?) so that's a great one! I hope you reach all of your goals for the month xx

    Sending light & love your way,

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig