Sunday 3 September 2017

ghost 'dream' fragrance




When I was younger, I always remember my mum having the Ghost perfumes on her dressing table and as I went into my teen years they ended up being the first fragrance I ever tried. So, when the team at Ghost contacted me I was very excited about trying out their brand new fragrance! I may have to hide this one from my mum this time round...

Ghost Dream* is aimed at captivating young women who embrace girl power and independence. Malaika Firth is the face of the fragrance, she is an absolute beauty and when you see the poster it really pulls you in to wanting more about Dream.
What caught my eye first was the amazing bottle. Reminded me of a crystal effect and when It stands on your dressing table it looks even more stunning. This is one of the prettiest bottles in the whole Ghost family I have to say.


The notes in the fragrance are:

Top Notes: Rose Essential, Aquaflora.
Middle Notes: Violet, Heliotrope, Moroccan Orange Flower, Egyptian Jasmine.
Base Notes: Ambroxan, Musks, Patchouli.

It's a very unique fragrance - when I first smelt it, I felt like I had never smelt anything like it before which I love as when you get some perfumes they all seem to either look the same or smell the same. Just like the other Ghost perfumes, you only need a spritz or two and it will last you for a whole day. I love a strong fragrance but Dream has the perfect amount of scents which won't be too overpowering for you if you just like a light scent.

This is now available nationwide in Boots, Superdrug and The Perfume Shop 
Retailing at £27 for 30ml, £38 for 50ml & £48 for 100ml.
What do you think of Dream?
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig