Friday 15 September 2017

nyx autumn lip picks


Now that the colder months are coming around, It's time to dig out those berry shades and nudes. The NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams are ones I tend to reach for the most as they give your lips an intense look and they last all day.
I have had a look in the drugstores for more Autumn lip colours, but I can't seem to find any that are as good as the ones I already own. 

This year I want to be very brave when it comes to the dark berry colours and when I first saw the colour 'Copenhagen' I just put it straight in my basket as it did look like the perfect colour that would go with my fair skin. Now, I am obsessed with it. I wanted to try and find a lip pencil that was exactly the same shade and found their Lip Slide On Pencil in 'Nebula' which makes the perfect pair. I'd never really tried lip pencil's before but these ones from NYX are really simple and easy to use.
For a nude this was an easy choice for me as I just love 'London' and wear it every day. I pair this with the lip pencil in 'Nude Suede' which I don't need too much of but makes my lips fuller.

So, they are my Autumn lip picks from NYX and I will be wearing them mostly through the colder months ahead.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have London and love it, but oh my god Copenhagen is GORGEOUS and just what I'm looking for right now! Will be for sure picking this up next time I'm doing a beauty haul, thanks so much for talking about this ha!


    Courtney @crtnygrdnr | Lashes and Luxe

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig