Wednesday 30 August 2017

cosy must haves

Today I have noticed how much it is finally feeling like Autumn. We can now start concentrating on trying to make my bedroom a lot more cosy as the colder nights start to come in. Now that brings me tons of joy! Here are some things I like to include to make a space as snug as a bug for the coming months.

Light Some Candles: I've realised how warm and fuzzy it makes me feel when I light my scented candles, they become such a treat. For the Autumn evenings I recommend Diptyque Vanille, which smells spicy and worth the money.

Face Masks: You can't beat slathering your face in a charcoal face mask to brighten up your skin ready for the colder mornings. I love using The Body Shop's version as it smooths my skin and makes it look cleaner.

Paint Your Nails: Painting your nails can instantly lift up your mood especially if you're feeling under the weather. At this time of the year I love to get out my dark Essie colours like The Lace Is On which is a gorgeous plum colour and Master Plan a lovely grey colour.
After I have painted my nails, I love to put on some hand scrub to make my hands and fingers look fresh. Lush's Salted Coconut smells incredible!

Stick On A Cosy TV Show: I don't think there is anything better than getting lost in a TV series. Friends is always a winner, the humour lightens up my mood and it is just a proper feel good show. I have also just started Once Upon A Time again - very ideal for Disney fans.

Run A Bubble Bath: I just love sliding into a hot bath, filled with bubbles and the smell of lavender. In the evenings I love to treat myself to Lush treats to make me feel stress-free. If I am feeling run down then I will go for the Comforter, a lovely bubble bar with a lot of fragrance.

Cute Lounge-Wear: Next, it is time to get into those soft and comfy pj's to help you drift off to sleep like you are on a cloud.

What do you like to do on your cosy evenings?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That salted coconut hand scrub sounds actually delicious! I haven't heard of or seen that product before, and I have been really into hand care lately, thank you for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this post is getting me so excited! I really want to try out the Body Shop face mask, also your flatlay looks amazing!! x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The face masks sound lovely and they're so perfect for a relaxing night! Friends is my all time favorite, I'll most likely turn it on tonight after I finish blogging! Have a wonderful week dear xx

    Sending light & love your way,
    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post - I do love a good cosy evening in, a face mask is a must thats for sure!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig