Monday 7 August 2017

my current skincare routine


Before I apply my make-up I go on to using the Skin Kissed Serum* as a base primer. With a few drops it is designed to remove acne and help reduce signs of ageing. It has the ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whilst hydrating and leaving your skin with a natural glow.

Firstly after a regular make-up day I would use my trusty Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water to remove all my make-up and cleanse my skin also. Every morning and evening I would go over my face with the Clinique Clarifying Lotion which leaves my skin feeling super clean and looking fresh especially when I have blemishes.

After cleansing my skin in the evening I would go onto using the Alphah Liquid Rose Gold Edition. I had never heard about this product or brand before so when I received it in my Tili box last month I was really intrigued by the packaging and how it will work. It has been great for making my skin look more hydrated as it works over night.

I rarely tone my face but when I do I use Lush's Eau Roma Water and I just love this. It's my 5th bottle now, it's refreshing on my skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight which most other toner waters do to my skin.

After all the cleansing and treatments I would then go onto my moisturiser which is the Clinique Ant-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturiser. This moisturiser has a great texture to the cream when applied as it turns into a gel when massaged into. It's light and not greasy!

Lastly I would apply my Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm which I have always had. It brightens your eyes especially after using it the night before and I wake up as it gets rid of the puffiness. I pop this balm onto my eye lids and underneath.

What's included in your skincare routine?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really want to try the alpha h liquid gold! heard so many good things, and I hate rough exfoliators!

    Courtney | Lashes and Luxe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some fab products! I didn't know that Clinique did an acne range, I will definitely have to check that out x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig