Wednesday 23 August 2017

everyday eyeshadows


Out of all the other eyeshadow palettes that I own, I always reach for these from Tanya Burr's beauty collection on an everyday basis. If I am feeling a lil risky then I will try some darker shades but I mainly stick to these shades.

These palettes are insanely beautiful and perfect for autumn/fall. They're cruelty free drugstore make-up and very affordable. Here's a little bit about each palette:

Tanya Burr Birthday Suit Eyeshadow Palette: This is from her Soft Luxe Collection which also has dreamy 90's style liquid lipsticks. I picked this up on Feel Unique as I couldn't mind it anywhere in Superdrug at the time. The shades in particular are perfect for everyday looks and has gorgeous warmer toned shadows which are my absolute favourites. The four shades inside are Marzipan, Toast, Coca Sugar and Soft Truffle. I have mostly been using Marzipan all over the lid and a mixture of Toast and Soft Truffle blended into the crease, I just wish they were a little more pigmented.

Tanya Burr My Paradise Eyeshadow Palette: Another beauty is this palette from her Chasing The Sun Collection which is filled with summery rose gold shades. Champagne Cocktail is all I wore over my lid when I was on holiday in Barcelona. Teamed with some mascara your eyes will pop. I love the pineapples, it was a lovely surprise when I opened the packaging for the first time. Although it's in a cheap feel cardboard packaging, just the rose gold and mirror inside makes it ideal to take away on trips.
Which is your favourite palette?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Both of these look amazing and I've heard many great things about Tanya's collection! They look so beautiful in these photos xx

    Sending love & light your way,

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Tanya Burr Galaxy palette everyday! I have all of her palettes and they have some gorgeous shades x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, Which is why I nominated you for The Mystery Blogger Award! x x

    http://www.subjectbeauty.com/2017/08/the-mystery-blogger-award.html#more

    Sinead | Subject Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice palette! really love the colors!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig