Tuesday 15 September 2015

payday wishlist (5)

payday wishlist (5)
From L-R
Floral Print Top - TU Sainsburys // High Neck Floral Dress - TU Sainsburys // Deer Print Top - TU Sainsburys // Lace Up Flats - Topshop // NO7 Airbrush Foundation - Boots // Liz Earle Serum - Boots // Barry M Sunset Nail Polish - Boots // Snow White Print PJs - Topshop


I was recently in Sainsburys just doing a bit of shopping and I came across their TU clothing range, so I had a little nose around. I found 3 items that I really liked so I decided to add them in this months paylist wishlist. The first item I remember spotting was this high neck floral dress which I really do like. I have a dress in this style already and I enjoy styling it with tights and ankle boots. But I especially love the floral print on this as it is perfect for A/W. Soon after I spotted this deer print top which is right up my street as it is so so cute! Shoe wise I have been eyeing up these leopard print lace up flats from Topshop. I did actually try them on and I adored them but now I just want them in my shoe collection. Of course I had to add some make-up and skincare. Starting with a new foundation from Boots NO7 collection which is called "Airbrush Away". I have heard many good things about this foundation so I cannot wait to try it. Next is something a little pricey but Liz Earle has always been a big hit for me. I have only ever used one serum before adding my moisturiser and it worked great on making my skin look amazing. That was until my aunt who is a big Liz Earle lover told me about this serum and now I just want to give it a try. Barry M have a new collection out called "Sunset" which gives your nails a nice glossy finish. Finishing off with something that I am most likely going to buy which is a Snow White PJ Tee. I love my Disney PJs so this would be fab in my collection.

Are you interested in any of these items?
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The clothing items look so pretty!
    tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig