Saturday 5 September 2015

seche vite dry fast top coat

I had been wanting to give this a try for so long but always put myself off from buying it and I don't know why. But when I was making an order on Feel Unique.com I came across it on those "we suggest" pages and I just clicked into my basket now. I have tried it for a couple of times now and I got to say that I can see what the hype is all about. As instructed I applied one thick coat over my coloured polish and was astounded by the high shine finish on my nails. I couldn't stop staring at them! Once they were fully dry which didn't take so long at all, the surface of the nail feels incredibly smooth. I was excited to see how they would look the second day as they do tend to chip easily by then, but again incredibly they never did for about 3-4 days. I am very impressed with this purchase and have recommended it to friends who loves their nails as much as I do. It's perfect for when I am at work when I want my nails looking really nice. I will be sad when I run out of this but then I will most likely just order it again!

Have you tried this yourself?
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig