Wednesday 30 September 2015

autumn lippie's


Now that Autumn is finally here I can dig out the dark and nude lipsticks. These are ones that I will probably wear all through A/W along with dark clothing of course. I once thought that I did not suit vampy lips but recently I have been loving wearing them as they make your make-up look so amazing. Starting with a new collection from Kate Moss which is the nude collection. I really like this colour as it has a pink tone to it and is perfect if I don't want to go vampy. For that vampy look I go for Topshops Beguiled. It's a deep cherry plum shade in the bullet and a dark cherry colour on the lips. Next is one from MAC called Captive and shamefully I have lost the lid for it (face palm). I wear this one quite a lot as it gives such a matte finish. This is an everyday lippie for me. It's subtle but takes my look from a regular day to a night out. Another Kate Moss lip stick is another favourite of mine in the number 19. This is more a of a dark red shade which I wear on a night out mostly. Lastly is one by Boots Seventeen collection in the shade Hot Chilli. The shade itself is a red with a hint of orange, this is the only red lipstick that suits my skin tone. It slides onto my lips so smoothly, and is moisturising enough to not cling on to pesky dry bits.

thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig