Sunday 23 August 2015

payday wishlist (4)


From L-R
Essie Nail Polish in 'Bahama Mama' - Boots // Unicorn Ring Holder - Urban Outfitters //Floral Crepe Waistcoat - New Look //Fringe Shoe Boots - Topshop //Lace Triangle Bra in Black & Purple - Topshop // Fringed Bag - New Look // Multi Necklace - Oasis

Payday is fairly soon and I am pretty excited about what fashion shops have to offer at the moment as A/W will be coming around! I love Autumn as I find it so easy to style when I am going out and I just love jumpers. I absolutely love wearing dark nail polish and what better brand have some lovely colours, but Essie! I found this lovely purple colour which is called 'Bahama Mama', looks like a colour I will probably wear all the time. I am obsessed with jewellery storage especially ring holders as I have many rings. I saw this one from Urban Outfitters which is a Unicorn. I must have it . New Look are winning recently on Autumn items, if you walk into your local New Look store you will just fall in love with all the darks and floral's! Everything looks expensive but really they are pretty cheap. I especially love this crepe waistcoat which is the trend right now. I could imagine styling this for a day time and night time look. Now onto something that girls struggle with which is bra shopping. I have forever had a problem with buying bras, I really hate bras with wires in, I find them way too uncomfortable. So I was in Topshop recently and I did buy one of their lace triangle bras in a white colour and I have to say I am so impressed. No wires and now I feel so comfortable whenever I do wear it. But now I just need many more of them! An Autumn bag is essential and I absolutely adore this one from New Look. I love fringe and I love the colours. Lastly is just a multi necklace from Oasis. I have been loving Oasis' jewellery range at the moment and I love the idea of wearing 3 necklaces.

What do you think of this months payday wishlist?
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig