Thursday 6 August 2015

payday wishlist (3)

Tassel Tie Front Cami - New Look // Tassel Hem Wrap - New Look // Floppy Hat - Topshop // Graphic Pouch - Forever 21 // Make The Boys Cry Tee - Topshop // Compact Mirror - Forever 21 // Grey Ripped Skinny Jeans - New Look // Stone Cuff - Forever 21 //
Payday is tomorrow and It's that time when I made a wishlist for the month. I have been loving tassel tie front cami's, I have seen them everywhere and New Look have a few different ones in their sale so if you are looking into purchasing one then the sale is the place to go! Many years ago I had a hem wrap and it was the best thing I ever had in my wardrobe. Now, I really want one again for this Autumn/Winter and this one from New Look especially the print. Recently I tried on a few floppy hats in a few shops and I was told that they really suited me which I found hard to believe until a few other people told me. So now I really want one to style this Autumn. Forever 21 always have some lovely accessories especially make up bags and bag essentials including this pouch which I adore. Also this compact mirror which is always a handbag essential and I mainly use mine to apply my lipstick so this one seems acceptable to have. I have seen many of these tees around the blog world and as soon as I saw this one on the Topshop website I had to add it to my list. I always adore New Look jeans, they never seem so sag or baggy so all my jeans are from New Look. Now I am looking into buying this pair which are grey and have those ripped knees. Lastly back to accessories from Forever 21, I love their jewellery so much. So affordable and last a long time. I was never one for bracelets but now I can see how much they help style a plain outfit, so this stone cuff is the top of my list.


What do you think of my payday wishlist for this month?
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig