Thursday, 6 August 2015

payday wishlist (3)

Tassel Tie Front Cami - New Look // Tassel Hem Wrap - New Look // Floppy Hat - Topshop // Graphic Pouch - Forever 21 // Make The Boys Cry Tee - Topshop // Compact Mirror - Forever 21 // Grey Ripped Skinny Jeans - New Look // Stone Cuff - Forever 21 //
Payday is tomorrow and It's that time when I made a wishlist for the month. I have been loving tassel tie front cami's, I have seen them everywhere and New Look have a few different ones in their sale so if you are looking into purchasing one then the sale is the place to go! Many years ago I had a hem wrap and it was the best thing I ever had in my wardrobe. Now, I really want one again for this Autumn/Winter and this one from New Look especially the print. Recently I tried on a few floppy hats in a few shops and I was told that they really suited me which I found hard to believe until a few other people told me. So now I really want one to style this Autumn. Forever 21 always have some lovely accessories especially make up bags and bag essentials including this pouch which I adore. Also this compact mirror which is always a handbag essential and I mainly use mine to apply my lipstick so this one seems acceptable to have. I have seen many of these tees around the blog world and as soon as I saw this one on the Topshop website I had to add it to my list. I always adore New Look jeans, they never seem so sag or baggy so all my jeans are from New Look. Now I am looking into buying this pair which are grey and have those ripped knees. Lastly back to accessories from Forever 21, I love their jewellery so much. So affordable and last a long time. I was never one for bracelets but now I can see how much they help style a plain outfit, so this stone cuff is the top of my list.


What do you think of my payday wishlist for this month?
thank you for reading!♥
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig