Saturday 22 August 2015

feelunique.com unboxing

On Tuesday night I saw that Feel Unique had a sale. I soon went on there and spent let's say over £30 on some goodies that I have wanted to try for ages and just felt like treating myself. I got the box this morning and here I am showing you what I did get. The sale is still on, I'm not sure how long for but you can now get an extra 10& off by using the code SALEBONUS10.

Zoella Soak Opera Bath & Soap Cream - I pretty much saw Zoella aka Zoe Sugg big Youtube Beauty/Vlogger's beauty range plenty of times in Superdrug and online but just never really thought of trying them, that was until I saw many reviews on blogs. I do love my bubble baths and fragrance shower gels so I just had to get this.

Zoella Fizz Bar - I'm pretty much cheating on Lush Cosmetics a bit here as I did buy a bath fizzer. I particularly liked the design on the packaging. I really cannot wait to give this a try and I'm sure I can use it many times I want to as it's quite large.

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution 100ml - I know I am a bit late on the beauty wagon with this next product. I have been wanting to see what all the fuss was about with this make-up remover for a long time. I'm currently using one similar which is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which is fairly cheaper to buy, but I have wanted to try this French pharmacy gem more. I'll soon find out which is better.

Topshop 5 Years Of Beauty Lips - I decided to pick up a Topshop lipstick randomly after seeing it was part of their 5 years anniversary collection. I went for a dark colour in Beguiled. I love a vampy shade especially for Autumn so I cannot wait to wear it. Also the packaging is rose gold, how can you not love it.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat - If you are like me someone who loves painting their nails but hate waiting for them to dry, then you must get your hands on this. I remember buying this many months ago but just never re-purchased it until Tuesday night. It really does do what it says. It makes your nails shine and makes them last such a long time. Get it while it is in the sale!


Urban Decay Make-Up Setting Spray 30ml - Another product I have been dying to try is Urban Decays setting spray for make-up. The amount of times I have gone out on date nights or night outs with my friends and my make-up just doesn't last at all. This will come in good handy for when I am going out with make-up on that I want to last through the day.



Let me know if you have tried any of these products as I would love to hear your thoughts!
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig