Friday 21 August 2015

lush the experimenter bath bomb

The other night I decided to use this bath bomb called The Experimenter as when I bought this I was very excited by it's fun multi-coloured feature, along with the glitter shimmer to it. When I put this in the bath, it quickly started to dissolve and the popping candy inside started popping straight away. It shoots out beautifully vibrant colours, it felt like a galaxy was being exploded in my bath. I had to Snapchat it straight away to my friends as it was just so beautiful. But then suddenly all the colours went away, it turned the water into a dark murky blue colour. I didn't particularly like the smell. Rather a mysterious smell as I can't really describe what it smells like. Then after you drain the water away you are then left with gold glitter which was too much of a problem to get rid of.
The smell afterwards on my skin smelt fantastic to be honest and my skin was very soft. I wasn't left with glitter all over my skin either. I think if I buy this again I would probably have to mix it with something that can make it bubbly to cover that horrible murky blue colour.

Have you tried The Experimenter?
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig