Thursday 13 August 2015

lush pink flamingo bubble bar

Last week I went into Lush and pretty much came out with a lot of things, you can see that haul here. One of the products I picked up was a bubble bar called Pink Flamingo. It's a new Lush product and it's inspired by Summer fruity cocktails. Instead I think it smells more like sugary than fruity, kind of a mix between Snow Fairy and The Comforter (my two favourites.) Although the bath does smell lovely and makes my skin super soft, the smell doesn't linger on the skin which is a shame. 
I was really looking forward to using this bubble bar as I absolutely love a nice chilled out bubble bath, but sadly this never really gave off many bubbles. I was expecting mounds of bubbles but instead I hardly got any at all. Also, I wouldn't really call it reusable as it was so flimsy on the stick that as soon as it hit under the tap, it pretty much crumbled off after one use. I was really hoping that I would be able to use this for 2 or 3 more baths at least.
The colours do look pretty though as it hits the water. It creates an orange/pink foam which is a lovely touch. The bath didn't look as exciting afterwards and my skin just never felt nourished as other bubble bars make it feel. I think I'm going to have to stick to my loved: The Comforter as it gives me all the bubbles I need.

Were you disappointed too?
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig