Thursday 9 March 2017

spring beauty wishing

After having a good look through my make-up stash recently I noticed that I hadn't really had any Spring beauty. When I say Spring beauty I mean not any blushers, highlights or pink lipsticks. I feel like as soon as a new season rolls around I like to have a splurge on new bits and there's nothing wrong with that...(unless my bank account has a say.)

I had a good mooch online to find some bits that I would love to try this Spring/Summer. So, my wishlist is full of dreamy pinks, heavenly fragrances and shimmery products. Let's just hope I can find some room for these...




you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin

thank you for reading!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have never seen that cuticle butter before but I definitely want to try it for myself. Gorgeous Spring wish list, I want to try the Pixi x Caroline Hirons collab myself, thanks for sharing. Great post x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig