Thursday 30 March 2017

asos wishing for spring

After giving my wardrobe a spring clean, it was about time I got onto ASOS and looked into the "new in" section.
This Spring I have a few special occasions and a Summer holiday in July. So when I am scrolling through all the lovely pieces I am thinking about when I would wear them. I have my eye on these pretty cactus pjs which look incredible for Summer and to take away with me on holiday.
This cute cold shoulder ruffle top tucked in shorts or jeans, looks like the perfect Summer outfit. Below you will find a couple of other bits I have my eye on...

  

  

  

  
What is on your ASOS wishlist?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin

thank you for reading!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig