Tuesday 19 April 2016

april glossy box

I came home to a lovely delivery the other day from Glossy Box. I was looking forward to seeing what I got in this months box and I got to say, it is my favourite so far! I am excited to use all of these beauty bits.
Carry on reading below to see what I got...



- Leighton Denny Expert Nails (Miracle Mist) / If you are like me and hate waiting for your nails to dry, then this could be for you. Although I am currently using my Seche Vite top coat on my nails which makes them dry faster, I wouldn't mind giving this spray a try.

- The Body Shop (Oils Of Life Facial Oil) / When I've been to The Body Shop, I have seen this product but just never thought to try it and now I can. My complexion needs to be revived and this product is suppose to do just that. If I do end up loving it then I will have to buy the full size.

- Next (Make Me Beautiful Eye Blue Quad) / I sadly can't find this online but I have linked you to where they sell other eyeshadow palettes. I was quite taken back when I saw this palette in the box. I have never worn blue eyeshadow EVER just because the thought puts me off. Although I have seen many lovely blue make-up looks so it can't hurt to try.

- Studio 10 (Brow Lift Perfecting Liner) / Honestly when it comes to brows I use my trusty Benefit Brow Zing because I find it so much easier to do my brows without using a pencil. So maybe this one will go to a friend who uses brow pencil.

- STYLondon (Temporary ''Henna Tattoos") / Now this will be passed on to somebody in my family who loves this sort of thing. It's a great idea because of all the Summer festivals coming along but sadly I don't think I will be using this.

you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The miracle mist sounds like the perfect invention!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyeshadow 'palette' looks really beautiful! Although I'd probably never use blue eyeshadow myself, it's really pretty to look at! :P

    xo, Lena

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig