Monday 4 April 2016

march favourites



March was another great month full of Easter eggs and hot cross buns. It was tough for me to figure out what to add to my favourites as I had loved many things last month. But here are ones that I have been loving and still love right now.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash (Similar) - A bargain I got last month was from The Body Shop's sale, I got this creamy face wash for £1! I used it through March as I had blemishes all over my face and I needed them to go away. And this stuff works like a treat. Sadly it isn't online but they do have one similar called squeaky-clean which apparently does the same thing so I will have to buy a bottle of that when I run out of their cool and creamy one.

Macarons De Paris - These babies were a recent find and they are Macarons from Morrisons. I was exploring the food aisles one day and I just came across them. Not sure if other supermarkets do them but Morrisons sell them for £3 and you get different flavours like Coffee, Vanilla, Pisatche, Citron, Chocolat and Fraise. 

New Look Rose Gold Sunglasses - Now that we get some sunny days I can finally wear sunglasses and I love these from New Look. I am terrible for losing sunglasses, I think I have gone through over 10 pairs now. I wouldn't want to lose these as they are my favourite pair.

Bronnley London Fragrance In Zealous Flower - In March I won a great prize on Twitter from a company called Bronnley London. I will do a special post all about what I did win but I will say that I love their fragrance Zealous Flower. This smells so beautiful and the perfect Summer scent. I will go in more depth about this on a separate post so make sure you are following me if you are interested in reading that.

Coconut Lane Print "Messy Bun. Get Stuff Done". - Lastly is something from a special online company alled Coconut Lane. If you didn't know I am part of their team of Coconut Lane ambassadors which means my lovely readers/followers can receive a 20% off discount code from any purchase you make on their website. You can see the code on the side of my blog! I will do a special post also on this brand so that you can know more about them.

you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Yummy, those macarons look delicious! :) You're making me hungry haha x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those new look rose gold sunglasses are so super pretty - plus the body shop face wash sounds brilliant!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love macarons just makes me miss Paris!! I love the print too

    Davina at davina-tian.blogspot.ca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunglasses look gorgeous, hello you in the reflection! haha!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig