Wednesday 4 October 2017

new beauty bits for autumn

I find it a little hard to resist spending more throughout A/W. I mostly buy homeware, clothes and beauty as I just love the shades, style and the decor at this time of the year.

The Body Shop now have their vanilla pumpkin range in and I was so excited when I saw the shower gels. I love the smell of this so much and cannot wait to use this in my shower routine. I may go back and pick up the body butter!
I got my brows done yesterday at Benefit and afterwards I remembered I was running out of my ka-brow in no3, so I picked one up. This is my everyday must have, just so quick and easy to use. Love that you can build up the colour on your brows if you want to go that extra bit bold.

Of course I popped into Boots and picked up a few bits. I was looking for a new foundation that I had never tried before, so I went for the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation as I had seen it on a friend and it looked so good. I then saw that nobody was at the NYX counter so I went over and had a little nose, ended up picking two new things. Picked up a lipstick from their Lingerie collection in the shade 'Lace Detail' which is a very pretty nude colour. I also went to the soft matte lips section and picked up the shade 'Madrid', a very gorgeous dark red. Thought it was fitting to get a new red shade for Autumn.

Lastly went into TK Maxx and found this gorgeous Essie nail polish perfect for this time of the year in 'Starry Starry Night'. Can't wait to paint my nails with this one cosy rainy day.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have heard really good things about the Bourjous Healthy Mix foundation! It's definitely something I want to try too. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, after trying it out for a while!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog its is perfect!! good luck :D

    jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig