Sunday 22 October 2017

autumn beauty, fashion & home loves

October is just the perfect month for three of my favourite things - beauty, fashion and home decor. Today I thought I would share with you all of those things all in one post!

Starting with beauty - it's all about getting the metallic's, berry and red colours out. On my nails I will be wearing the Model's Own in One Night Stand that I got in a goodie bag from Clothes Show Live last year. It is a very risky colour to go for, but for Halloween it is perfect. On my lips I have three absolute favourites and they are - NYX Matte Lip Cream in 'Transylvania' and 'Amserdam'. A long favourite of mine is this one from Topshop called 'Beguiled' which is a gorgeous berry colour. All of these work perfectly with the nail polish.

Onto fashion and this is honestly my favourite part about Autumn and Winter. I love a pinafore dress and I have had this one from New Look for a while now and I still wear it. I love to style it with a turtle neck top underneath. For scarves, I am still obsessed with this super soft blush pink one from ASOS I got last year. I'd pair this with a plain beanie or a bobble hat. I love a denim skirt and I got this one recently from New Look, and as it's a dusty black it goes with everything. Lastly, I wear my New Look denim Gilmore Girls style jacket. I was so happy when I got this for Christmas last year from my boyfriend.
For home decor, I am obsessed with my pumpkin garland that I got from Etsy. I have this along my bedroom wall along with my wire rack picture holder that I found from New Look. I need to get myself some cute quotes on postcards that I can always hang from it. In my bedroom I also have my Autumnal candle burning from Homesense and it smells amazing.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. the colours are just to die for! this post is just perfect thanks for sharing :)

    jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little pumpkin garland is so pretty and delicate - looks so cute hung around your photos!
    Amber x
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig