Wednesday 31 January 2018

january pink favourites

I have picked up a few pink things this month and these are all of my favourites. While I was in Jack Wills the other day, I picked up a few of their bralet's as they were on sale. I picked up this blush pink one which is super comfortable and I have been wearing it under a slouchy jumper. For my coffee's in the morning, I have been going back to this mug from Homesense that I got a while ago now, but I'm still obsessed with it.

There is no surprise that I wouldn't forget to add some Glossier products. I came home to the Solution Skin Protector that I ordered a few weeks ago and I am loving it. A full review will be coming very soon if you are interested. Another from Glossier is there Wowder Setting Powder that has been added in my make-up routine. I'm so impressed with it's staying power and it's ability to not making my skin look dull and flat.

For beauty, the Too Faced Hangover Primer has been a huge life saver over the cold frosty weather we have been having. This particularly hydrates my skin and stops my make-up from clinging to my dry patches on my skin. The Maybelline Gigi West Lash Sensational Mascara has been giving my eyes great definition and length to my lashes.

Lastly, I placed a cheeky Antropologie sale order and in the box contained this very cute coaster with a fawn on. This looks dreamy on my bookcase alongside my books.
What were your favourite products in January?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. So much pink! It's so aesthetically pleasing haha. The pink scarf looks super soft and cosy!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jack wills bralet! Anything blush pink is a win with me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the pink - I really want to pick up the glossier solution!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig