Monday 8 January 2018

a january to do list

1. Start using my Yoga mat for 30 minutes every morning.

2. When it's a gloomy, wintery day, spend it reading some new books while some candles are burning and I have a cup of coffee in my hand. I finally picked up The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern after hearing so many great things about it.

3. Continue to play The Greatest Showman soundtrack thru my new Roberts Radio that I got for Christmas.

4. Start looking thru the Jamie Oliver Five Ingredients cooking book and find some great recipes.

5. Try out some new beauty bits. I was eyeing up the Becca Champagne Pop highlighter for so long and now I have it!

6. Use up all the Lush Christmas bath range that I have left over.

7. After trying out the oat milk at Starbucks in my iced caramel macchiato, It is now my new favourite drink.

8. Keep track of how many steps I do every day using my new Fitbit Blaze watch.

9. Order some more pods for my coffee machine.

10. Continue to watch Friends, all day and everyday now it is added on Netflix.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm glad I am not the only one whose been binge watching friends since it has been put on Netflix.. It's just the best!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga in the morning always makes me feel so good and prepared to take on the world, I need to get back on it!

    I read the Night Circus a few years ago and it's definitely a book to read in a cosy candlelit environment, so magical and enchanting! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to start practising yoga in the morning, I need to pick myself up a yoga mat - good luck with all these lovely!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig