Thursday 25 January 2018

10 things to do this weekend

This weekend I'm off to Devon and I honestly can't wait for the sea air and the amount of fish & chips I will be eating. I thought I would share with you what I will be getting up to whilst I'm there.

1. Bake a batch of cookies, I'm planning on trying to make these chocolate crinkle cookies.

2. Have a splurge in the biggest Primark in Plymouth.

3. Go and see the new Maze Runner movie. I'm going to tempt to have a big marathon of all the others before we go and see the newest one.

4. Paint my nails in a Spring colour. I'm thinking Essie's Mint Candy Apple.

5. Go for walks along the pebbled beach early in the morning and in the evening.

6. Visit the small cafe close by for their giant pancakes.

7. Take a trip to Rockfish which is the best place for fish and chips in Dartmouth. You get endless supply of chips and free water.

8. Pick up some fresh flowers on the journey back home.

9. Visit the amusements and get as many tickets as we can to get the cheesiest prize.

10. Try and take some outfit photos while I'm down there for Instagram.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sounds like such a good weekend! Visiting amusements and getting all the tokens is one of my fave things to do!!


    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig