Wednesday 20 July 2016

summer goals


01. Invest in some more off the shoulder shoulder tops. I really like this one from ASOS.
02. Go on a spending ban for 2 months. Saving a bit of money will help go towards my trip to Barcelona in October and maybe a few shopping trips.
03. Wear less make-up now the weather is starting to brighten up in the UK.
04. Try out some cute summer hairstyles. I am loving doing braids at the moment and high pony tails. Pinterest is great for getting some inspiration.
05. Start eating properly and drink more water. It is all about watermelon, peaches and strawberries!
06. Get out the NYX butter glosses. I am loving Vanilla Cream Pie.
07. Start wearing my pretty sandals.
08. Put my Body Shop Mango Body Sorbet in the fridge ready for those hot days to cool down my skin.
09. When It has been warm outside and I am heading for the gym, I have to remember to bring my swimsuit so I can go into the swimming pool.
10. Keep reading my books. Have those long baths that I deserve. Or in this heat, cold showers are on the cards.
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
thank you for reading! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig