Tuesday 24 May 2016

my favourite recent buys




I did quite a bit of shopping a couple of days ago and picked up some lovely bits, but here are my favourite ones! Starting with Primark and they have a great collection of tops for this Summer. I splurged so much but one of my favourite items that I did pick up is this lovely high neck vest top that was £3 - £5. This kind of tops come in handy when you just want to wear a casual look. Also the words 'think happy thoughts' just instantly made me think of Peter Pan! I did get in a couple of sizes up because it is very cropped, so if you don't feel comfortable showing off a bit of your bod then definitely go up a size. Although, why would you, all body types are amazing!
Onto Forever 21 where I hadn't shopped for so long but as soon as I saw the shop windows, I was driven inside. Made my way to the accessories where there are always lovely bits and pieces. I did treat myself to two bralettes which you can see here and here. One of the things I randomly picked up was a rose gold eyelash curler which isn't sadly online. But I love rose gold things so I just had to get these, they were just only £2! Near the make-up section I picked up a cute make-up bag with the words 'i like pretty things' which is very true.
I visited my favourite shop called Tiger which is just amazing for home decor and bits + pieces. I picked up these cute ear plugs which have cute little ice cream cones. They were £3 and they work perfectly. I tend to not take out my rose gold happy plugs so these were perfect to have in my handbag for train trips.
Lastly I had my usual trip to boots but only to pick up a new nail polish by Essie in the colour 'sunshine state of mind', a beautiful red-orange colour perfect for the Summer. I have worn it too much already and have got so many compliments at work.


you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
thank you for reading! 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. great stuff!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so so cute! xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Primark top is just way too cute I love it!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig